Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday.......What a Monday!!!!!!!

Way to much to share today. So much is happening. It would take me a full 8 hours to write everything that is happening and then tell you about each one and all of the details. So I was thinking that I would just list them. That seemed the easiest way to do it. If you want to know more, feel free to ask or post a comment or send me an e-mail.
So, grab a cup of coffee, a Diet Coke, cup of tea or whatever you like and let's get started......

***BSF (Bible Study Fellowship)- well, it is just AWESOME!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!! Blesses my socks off EVERY WEEK!!!!
***Kaleb is going to be 4 and that is totally overwhelming and what a blessing.
***Kyle will be 22 soon and that is just amazing and such a blessing.
***Tonya is now 19 and I don't have contact with her at all BUT HE KNOWS WHERE SHE IS!!!
***Hubby is getting ready to run a race.......SOOOO VERY PROUD!!!!!
***Working on a new "website/blog thing". Total focus will be pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and birth stories. Contacted Hot Bliggity Blog and they are going to help me design it. VERY EXCITING!!!!! ANY IDEAS!!!!??????
***Still working on Childbirth Educator Modules and in need of 2 different books to finish up all the modules.....WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!!
***Filing an "Abstract Submission" to Lamaze International for the big conference in Texas next year. How cool would that be to be invited to go to and share. Only if He wants me there will I be there.
***Still working and praying over "Group Prenatal Care" Program at the office. Since we are not a private practice, it must go through many channels to be approved. Being brave and hoping for January.
***Getting ready for a Half Marathon in February.
***Craft/Jewelry Shows on November 13th and November 20th. (Come by and see me!!!)
***Being with my parents this year for Thanksgiving!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!

Can you say------BUSY!!!!----- Hubby and I keep talking about how busy we are. It is just crazy sometimes. Just totally wears me out looking at a calendar.

What all is He doing in your life? Are you busy?
Challenge for Thanksgiving coming up.....stay tuned!!!!!!

Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: