Friday, November 5, 2010

Fabulous Friday!!!!!!!

The weather has changed. It was really nice. It was time for the heat to go but to go from wearing shorts one week to it being 31 degrees tonight and down to 29 tomorrow night......Not so sure about that.

Very exciting things going on and the holidays are coming and you can't help but get excited. Have you started your Thankful-For-List yet? I must be in the "List" mode. We are making a List of the Names of God in BSF and that is so much fun. Every time I find another one, I get to write it in the back of my notebook. It is just amazing to me. He is EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Work is quiet today. Worked with my "Midwife-MD" today. That is always good. We have fun working together. Speaking of being thankful and my "Midwife-MD", I would have to put that on my list on the left. He is one of those people that reads me like a book. He can tell when I hit the door how things are and what is going on. I have to say that we have worked together long enough that I can read him to. It' kind of funny. He is the most awesome OB Doc that you will EVER meet. He is soft spoken gentle, hysterically funny at times, prayer partner, praise and worship musician. He is passionate in his work and his work for the Lord. His wife is awesome. I've known her for years. They make an awesome couple. I am THANKFUL for the MD that I work for. He is also an encourager. No matter how silly my idea may seem or how big it may sound, he will encourage me and give me the information that I need.

What are you thankful for today? Please share!!!!!!!!! It can really change your perspective. I PROMISE!!!!!!!!
Have a great weekend!!!!!!!

Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

1 comment:

Chucky-D said...

You have kind words, my doula sister!