Sunday, August 23, 2009

GRAB A BUTTON!!!!!///// BABY BABY EXPO!!!!!!

Hello everyone,
I have 2 things that I wanted to share quickly before signing off tonight.
First...... I now have link back buttons. Link my blog with yours. I just love the design. Hotbliggityblog did the buttons for me. I worked with Casey and she was WONDERFUL!!!!! If you are in need of buttons, they are the people to do it for you!!! AWESOME work and very helpful and VERY nice. I am not computer savvy and she jumped in and did whatever I needed. Check them out!!!!! http://www.hotbliggityblog.com/ Thank you again Casey!!!!!

Baby Baby Expo was today here in Greensboro. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!!! Well organized, advertised and it was great. I met so many wonderful people and potential mom's and grandparents and other vendors. It was just fabulous!!!!! Triad Mommies sponsored it. They did a great job. I had everything I needed and then some. It will be a yearly event that I would love to attend. Just perfect!!!!!! Visit their website at
http://www.triadmommies.com/ Christine and Amy did a fabulous job!!!!! Awesome day!!!!!!
Please go by and visit their sites. Great people to work with.

Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: