Monday, August 3, 2009

Not My Child Monday!!



"NOT MY CHILD MONDAY"
My youngest child DID NOT place a rather large Matchbox Truck in the toilet and yell "Oh No".
My youngest child DID NOT proceed to flush the toilet once while Mommy was on her way to the bathroom to see what the "Oh No" was about.
My youngest DID NOT flush the toilet again while Mommy went to get something to get said truck out of the toilet.
My youngest DID NOT proceed to ask 1000 times "where did truck go?" when he could no longer see it.
My response to him DID NOT sound like one of his favorite movies named Nemo
"Honey, the truck went out to the ocean"
To say the least, the bathroom is presently "CLOSED" until the toilet has been removed from the floor and hopefully the truck will be found.

The first thing my husband said was "Well, what is that blog about "Not My Child Monday"? I think you have your blog post" No doubt about that. The above mentioned bathroom's toilet is still closed at present.....working on trying to remove the truck without having to remove the toilet.

Toilet did have to be removed. We have now decided to go ahead and replace the flooring before we put it back. Truck was found. Kaleb was most happy!!!!!

Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

2 comments:

peggy said...

that Kaleb! so funny. so now you'll get a new floor from this....way to go Kaleb!

Cheryl - Somewhat Crunchy said...

OH NO! LOL, we lost a toothbrush to the toilet once. I was just thankful it didn't get dipped then put back :)