Friday, July 31, 2009

Flashback Fridays

I always love Fridays. Not only is is the end of the week but it is a day that I can kind of remember....the past week, the past couple of days, the past couple of months. So here are some pictures for you to "flashback with me" about ......

Kaleb's first experience as a pirate.....ARGHHHHHHHH

Kaleb has discovered the little boy in the mirror looks just like him....Hmmmmmm

Kaleb and his kitty. We couldn't live without "The Kitty". Thank you Mrs. Peggy!!!!

Kyle and Kaleb at Kyle's graduation.....So proud!!!!!!

Kyle and 2 favorite ladies at church. Mrs. June and Mrs. Martha

Kaleb riding his 4 wheeler!!!!!

Wow that was fun. I hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I did. Have a great Friday and we will talk again I am sure at some point this weekend.
Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

1 comment:

Cheryl - Somewhat Crunchy said...

Oh my gosh, how dear!! Children are amazing.