Monday, July 20, 2009

Not Me Monday!!!!!!


*****REVISED TO NOT MY CHILD MONDAY!!!!******** ( I can't figure out how to get the "button")

Ok, I have a friend that loves to read McMama and she also reads mine but she doesn't have a blog herself. She so needs one and I am working on that. She had to share her "Not Me Monday" with me last week and I almost fell out of my chair at work when I read it. I got permission and she has allowed me to share it with you.

"My 3 yo daughter did not dig a hole,poop in it, cover it up and exclaim "Mom, I just like de kitty." Nope not my kid." (Thank you Tara for letting me share)

I did not go to a seafood restaurant and completely pig-out on FRIED food!!!! Which made me sick!!! YUCK!!!!!

I did not eat 2 whole plates of fresh vegetables out of my parents garden this weekend while I was at their house. There is just something about fresh vegetables out of a garden.YUM!!!!!!!

I did not go to the Bath and Body Works Outlet and spend way to much money. After all, it is for an event, me, and maybe if I decide to share, some birthday or Christmas pre-shopping.

I did not drive almost 4 hours before I decided that my 2 year old needed a break to get out of the car. We were almost home.

I did not let my child ride standing in front of my down my parents driveway to the garden, dancing to the music and asking me if I was "sceared".

I did not allow my 2 year old try to use pencils and crayons and catch him wanting to draw on the wall and not on the "peper".

I did not find out from my Mom that he had decorated their hallway and one closet door with a pencil.

I did not have to teach the above 2 year old that we don't spank Mommy and Daddy and Mema and Papa with the spatula.

I did not have to institute a "time-out chair" last night because talking was not getting me anywhere above the high pitched screaming from a 2 year old.

We had a great time at my parents. Kaleb had spent the entire week. I will share pictures later on this week. My parents garden is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! This is going to be a busy week....stay tuned!!!!!

Laboring With You,

Doula Mama





3 comments:

Family American Style. said...

Wow that is a good post. thank you for sharing.

Family American Style. said...

Hi Pam, Thanks for wanting to join me on Wednesday. I sent the tag to your e-mail address. Let me know if that HTML code worked for you. Thanks again, Marianne

Anonymous said...

I am working on the blog thing. It made me laugh reading it again and I was there.