Thursday, July 16, 2009

We interupt our regular programing for a Special Report!!!!!!

I had to interupt the usual daily post for this. I felt that it was necessary for those who may not have been to the Blog before or it has been a while. We had a guest Pastor this past weekend in our Church. He spoke about being "unleashed" and being active in ministry for Christ. I want to make it very clear to anyone that reads this Blog on a regualr basis that Christ is my Savior and that will never be denied. He saved me at a young age and to this day He is still working in and through me and I pray that I continue to put self aside and allow Him to continue His Handy work until the day He calls me Home with Him. We have an awesome lady in our church named Joanne that is in charge of the Prayer Ministry and she sends out request and praises all the time. This week she sent out an e-mail about the different ministies that we have at church and how so many of us are "unleashed" to do what He has called us to do. I had to share. Not sharing would have been delayed obedience and I learned a long time ago that delayed obedience is disobedience. Below is what I wrote. If you are a Mom that I have been with, or you are a Mom that I am currently working with or someone who knows someone that may need me, I hope that you know that you are loved and prayed for. I have 2 biological children, 1 adopted and 15 "Mothered" children. I love them and their parents and try to keep up with them as much as possible. There are no words to express my gratitude to those who have allowed me in the delivery room or stand outside the OR doors waiting for that new life. Thank you to those who read and those who comment!!!!!! Please continue to pray!!! I will continue to serve.
Joanne,
There a lot of people at Cornerstone that have no idea what I do but I believe with all of my heart He is in the middle of what I do because He has put me there. Tuesday night I went right after work and watched a new life. I watched His creation and His handy work, right in front of me. I was just overwhelmed as I always am. I watched a "couple" turn into a "family". A wife and husband turn to a Mom and a Dad. I was humbled to see Him at work again. My families know that I am a Christian. I don't deny that and I send them to my blog and let them see what He is doing in my family and in my life. I have watched a lot of teenage girls become Mothers and I have even been apart of the one that gave her baby up for adoption. He has blessed me with that privilege and He is growing me in ways that I didn't think possible but with Him all things are possible. No, what He is allowing and doing in my life is not a "Church-wide" ministry but I covet the prayers when there is a delivery or that new teen mom and I are meeting for the first time. My ministry/buisness is Mothering The Mother and I only pray that I Mother these Mothers with His love!!!! That the one's that are not a believer will seek me out to ask or allow that seed to be planted. He equips me and He uses Cornerstone to do that.!!!!!!! PRAISE HIM FOR THAT!!!!!!!!

Laboring with You,

Doula Mama (Pam)

No comments: