Wednesday, July 15, 2009

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!!!!

Good Evening To You!!!!!!

What an awesome and exciting day this has been. Tuesday evening I went to the hospital to meet a couple that had hired me as their Doula. Of course, what I am most passionate about for sure!!! She worked all evening and into the night and early morning. At about 9:45am this morning we welcomed a brand new precious baby boy into the world. He looks like his Mom and he is just gorgeous. She had a beautiful delivery, worked like a pro and it was just awesome. Once again I am totally overwhelmed when such an event takes place and the fact that I am invited into such a place of intimacy between the Dad and Mom-To-Be is just a humbling experience.

It is something I wouldn't trade anything for!!!!! It is truly my passion!!!!!

Laboring With You,
Doula Mama (Pam)

No comments: