Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Thankful and Thoughtful Thursday

I missed doing Thankful Tuesday this week because I was at the hospital helping a Mom and Dad bring a new baby in to this world. It was such a blessing!!!!! So, since I missed the Thankful Tuesday I thought I could do both on the same day.
Here we go...... Some for Thankful and some for Thoughtful. I let you decide on what is what. Some that I am Thankful for and some that causes me to really think.

Thankful and Thoughtful Thursday...................
1-For God's timing in situations, even when I don't understand.
2-For the trials and circumstances that we are faced with every day.
3-For friends that we pray for to find what they are looking for and wanting with everything in their being.
4-For new pregnancies.
5-For new babies.
6-For New Mom's and Dad's.
7-For those awaiting 2 lines on the pregnancy test.
8-For those who may have lost a child.
9-For a job.
10-For a roof over your head and food on the table and gas in the car.
11-For health.
12-For a unexpected diagnosis.
13-For the health of our children.

I've started the list. Now it is your turn to see what you can come up with. Take some time and be thankful. Take some time and thoughtful for those who maybe dealing with circumstances that they cannot control.

See you again on Flashback Friday.....

Laboring With You,
Doula Mama (Pam)

No comments: