Friday, January 22, 2010
Five Question Friday
It's gonna be good, I can tell.
1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy? Growing old with out money. I can't take it with me anyway. Hopefully I won't "have any" money because I have invested it in my children, their education, the bills are paid off so they don't have to worry about them and I have given back to the Lord what He has asked of me.
2. Who takes out the garbage at your house? I take it and set it outside the door and then he takes it to the dumpster. We live on the second floor in a condo. So I guess he really does the work.
3. Have you ever had the same dream many times? Absolutely. Especially when I was pregnant. Of course I dream the same running dream when I am getting ready for a race.
4. Can you play a musical instrument? Yes, well not right now. I took piano lessons for YEARS!!!!!!!! I probably could if I sat there long enough. Sometimes I really miss that!!!!
5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell? I would have a "Mothering The Mother" Boutique. Childbirth classes, Doula Services, Massage, Lactation Consulting, Manicures and Pedicures, place to sit and breastfeed and visit with other Mom's. Of course have a coffee and hot tea bar. Video's and DVD's for the little one's to watch and toys for them to play with. How cool would that be????? Anyone want to help me get it started?????
Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam