Monday, January 4, 2010

Not Me Monday!!!!

Well, it is the first Not Me Monday of the New Year. How exciting! I am sure there are not enough blog pages for me to blog all that I have not done but we will just hit the highlights of course.
I did not go to Babyland General Hospital and watch a "delivery" under the Magical Tree of a Cabbage Patch Baby.
I did not go and look and pick out about 3 that I would love to have.
I did not consider making an appointment for my "Caroline" to go and have Bath Camp so that she could be cleaned and refreshed.
I did not take pictures while my Mom 'adopted' her very first 'baby' and then have to sign the 'adoption' papers and raise her right hand.
I did not video the birth at the Magical Tree on my phone.
I did not text my friend at home to coordinate getting a baby for her Hanna's birthday.
I did not have a GREAT time in Georgia!!!!!! I promise I have plenty of pictures to share. I just need to get them uploaded. By the way, if you have a daughter, you MUST take her to BabyLand General and get her a REAL baby. Not like the ones in the store!!!!!! Oh, by the way, they even sell the diapers for the babies.
Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: