Five Question Friday!!!!!
1. Would you ever vacation alone? Yes. I have actually done this before. I felt as guilty as the day is long but I did it. I enjoyed it to some degree but it was almost lonely. I missed my kids WAY to much. It was fun for a day or 2 and I was READY to go HOME!!!!!!
2. Do you go the speed limit? If a policeman is asking me the question---Of Course I do. In my gut, typically I am 5 over whatever is posted.
3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs? I started when I found out about Confessions of a CG Husband and then it snowballed from there for about 1 1/2 years and then next thing I knew.......Mothering The Mother Blogspot was born. I blog to share birth stories, share with friends and families and watch my children grow up. Its a great outlet to for journaling. I LOVE TO JOURNAL!!!! I have many journals in boxes and now they are all on the web. Not ALL but most!!!!
4. Where do you shop for yourself? Macy's at the Mall of Georgia. Whenever I go to Ga. to see Mom and Dad. My Mom and I end up at the Mall and we can be in Macy's for hours and call it a day and never go in another store. Of course, once a year trip to Victoria's Secret!!!!!
5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to? We have actually never danced.....isn't that crazy. I never even thought about it. I would have to think on that one. I am an oldies music nut (I know it's weird that the oldies are the 70's ad 80's) but I can plan "Name that Tune" with my 21 year old and he is pretty good at it to. Anyway, I'm not really sure. I will have to ask him.
If you would like to jump in.....GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!
Have a Fantastic Five Question Friday!!!!!!!
Doula Mama Pam