Sunday, January 10, 2010

Side Bar Add On

OK, so it's a new year and we have all made the resolutions and this and that and we are into the first part of January and fast approaching 2 weeks under our belt. How are YOU doing????? Me, not as well as I had hoped but I am NOT giving up.
Accountability is key for me. If I know other people are watching, checking in with me, reading a blog, following on Facebook and things of that nature, I WILL do a lot better.
All of that being said......I added "Goals For The Week" at the top of the sidebar to your right. It may change during the week. I may update it as the week goes by and maybe even blog a little here and there.
Would you join me? Would you put one on your sidebar? Need some accountability like I do?
If you want to, leave something in the comments. Check back in and let's see the New Years Resolution fulfilled!!!!!!
Laboring and Resolut-ing With You,
Doula Mama Pam

1 comment:

trooppetrie said...

you can do it, you can do it, i will check back in