Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Lot To Share in A Few Minutes.......

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day.  We started celebrating Sunday evening with a great Marriage Dinner at church.  It was based off of the book "His Needs Her Needs".  AWESOME book.  Read it once before but reading it again to remind me.  Last night we ended up braving the crowds and went to Fatz Cafe.  We had NO WAIT!!!!!  It was great.  Food was great and Little Man behaved. It was just perfect.

Kyle has had a bug.  It acts like the flu but it is not the flu. All of the yucky symptoms that I won't go into.  He is pitiful when he is sick.  I find myself wanting to stay home with him and have to remind myself that he is 22.  Anyway, checked on him a few minutes ago and NO FEVER this morning!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!!!  gave him his medicine and leaving for work shortly. 

So, I have taught 2 of the 3 childbirth classes.  Let's just say, I am having a ball!!!!!!!  I am not teaching with the practice that I work for so there is freedom in teaching.  That means we can talk about things like Birth Wish List, we can talk doing labor naturally, the choices and options that are there.  You would not believe the options that are available with childbirth.  I have a great group of 5 couples and just love it!!!!!!  I hope they are enjoying it as much as I am.  I spoke with Linda yesterday and we are going to plan another round of classes for March and April.  So very excited for that.  I can't wait. Of course that makes the calendar busy but there seems to be a difference when you are REALLY enjoying what you are doing. 

I am off to work this morning to work with my favorite "Midwife" (MD) today.  It will be a good day for sure. Very excited!!!!!!!!  Weather is cooperating and the running shoes are coming out soon.  Race in Sept. that I REALLY want to do!!!!!!!  I just have to get ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!

Doula Mama Pam

No comments: