Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Checked.....

Yes, I have logged in everyday to make sure that what I saw the other day is still there and that it was not a joke.  I'm still in total and complete AWE of the entire thing!!!!!!! Somethings have come up that I had time of frustration and disappointment with but that is over and it will all be fine.  I'm excited and scared to death all at the same time.  It's one of those things where I have to CHOOSE what to do, how to react and what to do next with His Help Only!!!!! This has become something that is about what His plan is and not exactly what Pam's plan is.  Does that make sense?  So, we move forward one step at a time.  EXCITING!!!!!! and EXPECTANT!!!!!!  Love it.....

Speaking of LOVE......I have a friend who I have mentioned on here before who has started her own blog.  She post the most amazing stuff.  Just things that I would not think about but she does it in such a way that it grabs your attention and you are hooked!!!!!!  You can find Sarah over at her blog by clicking here.  I think that I am going to borrow some of her thoughts and ideas about what she post about to just break up some of my "boring" post...ha!  I mean something like taking the stairs instead of the elevator.  Are you guilty?  OH I FOR SURE AM!!!!!  I will from now on be very aware and think that one over twice.  I'm a "runner" for heavens' sake....why in the world am I taking the stairs......Thank you Sarah. 
So, I think that we will use one day a week for something that I love. 

Doula Mama Pam- Nursing Student!!!!

No comments: