Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday



Well, it is Thursday Again. Funny that last Friday, I had so many people say something about what I wrote. I am a huge journaling person. There are so many times that there is so much going through my head and I can't put it into words-verbally, but give me a pen and paper and HANG ON!!!! Therefore I thought we would do it again today and see what happens and what flows.......
Ready.....
Set..............
Hang On..........................

I am writing and listening to the song that I posted this past Tuesday.
If you haven't heard it or listened to it.
Stop
Go and Listen and then join me again....
.......
Ok, now that you have had at least 4 minutes of Worship

Today-Seeking Him
Sitting at His feet.
Can I even raise my head? Can I look into THOSE eyes?
Can I even breathe?
My heart is beating out of my chest to the point it feels like it's going to explode.
My eyes are burning.
Burning with the salty tears that they are filling with.
I can't utter a word.
I'm breathless.
And then..............
He reaches down. Lays His nail pierced hands on my head.
The sobs just take over.
There are NO words to say.
"Oh Child" He says so softly.
"I love you so much"
Tears are soaking His nail pierced feet and the hem of His garment.
"I know your heart. I know where you are and where you've been"
"I know where you are going and what hurts you have experienced"
"I have been there with you every step"
My heart is pounding and Those Hands.
Those Hands reach down to me in my prostrate position and lift my face.
As He raises my face and brings me to my knees.
I can't look. I'm so overwhelmingly humbled.
"Look at Me" He says with that loving, soft, calling voice.
Our eyes meet and there is this sense of peace.
The feeling of His presence.
I just melt into Him.
The love is indescribable.
A total sense of awe.
I am blessed. I am His.
He knows my comings and my goings.
He knows my rising and my fa1ling.
He loves me unconditionally.
I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave this spot.
I'm wrapped in my Saviors love.
He is with me and will NEVER leave or forsake me.
I can get up from this place. This place of total consuming passion and love.
I can face this day because I have sought Him.
I have found Him
He loves me and I am His.
This love is so deep
It's more than I can stand
I melt in Your peace!

No comments: