Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday



Well, this week has been the 12th year of the "On Track Conference" at our church (http://www.cornerstonesbc.org/) It has absolutely been an incredible week. I have been challenged, changed and refocused all in one week. I thought that the best way to share is to make a "journal" entry. That is usually the best way I know how to put into words, at least on paper, what has happened or is in the process of happening.......

It's time again for On-Track at church.
What will happen this year? Excitement, restarting, recommitment?
We have covered this week in prayer. Will it be different? Will we remember it next week?
Oh I how I pray that we do. How I pray that I do.
I have been challenged and changed this week.
I have been motivated and recommitted.
The Lord is for sure up to something.
My mindset is different. My focus is different.
I'm not the same person that I was on Saturday.
I have been filled up and now it's time for it to overflow into actions.
It is amazing to me that His timing is perfect. It was time for Pam to wake up.
Time for her to smell the coffee and realize that He is working and I need to get my head off my circumstances and let Him handle them.
Time for me to practice the Fruit of the Spirit and watch what happens. Not only with me but those in my family, my co-workers, the strangers at the store.
Time for me to be filled with Him and realize when I am not under His influence because I have chosen to do what I wanted to do.
Time for me to be motivated. Motivated by Him.
Considering what He did for me. Let's think on that a minute.
He is GOD!!!! He knew who and what I was. A sinner.
He knew everything....I MEAN EVERYTHING!!!!!!
Yet, He still sent His Son. A perfect sacrifice.
Sinless, perfect, unconditionally loving all of us.
To pay the debt that I never could. He loved me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If that does not motivate me then I have a problem.
If that does not move me to tears and yet make me want to shout.....
Shame on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Recently I posted The Revelation Song from Kari Jobe.
To see her worship her Savior. I could not help but let the tears flow, smile and just want to shout.
Oh I pray that we would WORSHIP that way. We need to obey Him. If He moves you to raise your hand, say Amen, sway in your seat!!!!! DO IT!!!!! It doesn't matter what others think.
Oh, He is up to something. I'm excited and ready!!!!!
What is He up to in your life?????
PLEASE share in the comment section!!!!!!!!

Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: