Friday, March 12, 2010

Five Question Friday

My Little Life
So excited about today. These are great questions!!!!!!!! Want to link up and get more information about how to join in on the fun? Go to Mama M's by clicking here or just click on the button above. So let's get started....

1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day? I am on the computer probably about 6 out of 8 hours at work. When I get home, maybe about 45min. to an hour but it depends on what time Little Man is down and how tired I am. I try to pre-post when I can and read other blogs and get caught up on e-mails. If Little Man is up, he gets the attention, not the computer.
2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way? My oldest is being paid for by us. I am praying that the cost doesn't continue to rise and we are going to pay for Little Man's. Not sure what he is going to do in college due to the fact he is only 3 but it will be a wait and see. I just want them to be able to focus on passing classes, good grades and studying really hard to get that degree and not have to worry about the finances.
3. Have you ever been in a car accident? I was only in one. Kyle was 1 year old and riding in his car seat in the front seat, if that tells you how long ago that was. Snowing like crazy and Jim and I were moving to Greensboro from Cherry Point. Coming down 40, the car in front of me chose to stop in the middle of the highway. I hit my brakes out of reaction, slammed into her and then jerked my wheels to the left to get in the median. Jim was driving a U-Haul right behind me and I just knew he was going to drive over the top of us. Never been so scared in all my life.
4. What is your favorite book? Scripture would be to top of the list. Other books would have to be........this is hard........Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers, Piercing the Darkness by Frank Peretti, and Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom. BUT, above all(other than scripture), Mimosa by Amy Carmichael.
5. Do you make your bed everyday? FOR SURE!!!! Isn't that what you are suppose to do? Always taught that you never leave your house in a mess because you don't know who may come by or what you may experience before you get home!

MckLinky Blog Hop



Link up with Mama M and join in!!!!!!! Lot's of Blogs to visit!!!!!!!
Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

1 comment:

Lula Lola said...

I must say I am impressed with people who make their bed up before they leave home. I at least make it up before I get in it. But, you're right, I can't tell you how many times someone ends up at my house and I'm kicking myself that I didn't do it.