Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am shocked!!!!

I can not believe it. I am totally shocked!!!!! I love reading blogs. I love reading and praying for the families that I read. Some of your stories just bring tears to my eyes and some have me laughing until I think my sides are going to split.

There is one that I try to read very often. His button is on the sidebar. Praying for Ryan. He is so cute and such an amazing little boy. It is clear that the Lord for sure has a plan for him. His Mom, LeighAnn blogs and shares her struggles, her funny times, her fears and her praise. She is an amazing woman. Please stop by and visit with her. You can find her here. You will be hooked when you start reading.

Anyway, she was doing a Give Away. Of course, I commented on what I liked in the catalog. I can't tell you how many times I have done that and nothing happened. I went in today and found out I won. REALLY!!! I was totally stunned!!!!! You can see it here . I still can't believe it. I have e-mailed her. So exciting. I just wanted to share with you this precious family.

Thank you so much!!!!!!!! I will continue to watch Ryan grow and continue to pray for your family. You are so sweet!!!!!

Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: