Monday, March 22, 2010

Not Me Monday

Well, it is Monday again!!! Where in the world did the weekend go????
I am so glad that you all enjoyed my Chick-Fil-A Theme song. That just made my week.
So, let's get started.....
I DID NOT stand and laugh at my hubby when he literally slid into the bathtub while waiting on Little Man to potty and somehow got himself wedged. It was funny, but then I felt bad for laughing.
I DID NOT leave on Saturday morning to go for a "Get-Back-Into-It" run at 7:30am to only figure out when we got into it that we were running 5 MILES!!!!!!! Not exactly what I had planned but it was a BLAST!!!!!!!
I DID NOT allow Little Man to play with Markers to realize that he was NOT coloring the paper but his legs, his hands, his toes and even his face. He was just to cute and I was to busy trying to get it off and forget to get a picture.
Have a great week!!!!!! What have You been up to????
Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: