Monday, March 15, 2010

Not Me Monday

It's Monday again!!!!!! Where in the world did the weekend go????? Yes, it was an hour shorter but didn't think it would make that much of a difference. Ok, let's get started....

I did not wake up this morning at 5am (was 4am) and panic that I had overslept because the birds were singing so loud outside my window and the windows were down!!!!!!

I did not actually lay in the bed til 8am on Saturday morning. I NEVER do that unless I am deathly sick!!!!!!

I did not have a brief "Jillian" moment while running yesterday with 2 great friends as I ran up behind one of them and tried to get her to sprint the last few yards.

I did not give into my Little Man at Target when he got in trouble and then looked at me with THOSE eyes and said "I sorry Mommy". My heart just turns to mush!!!!!!

Have an awesome Monday and jump in!!!! It's great!!!!!

Laboring with You,

Doula Mama Pam

2 comments:

Colleen said...

ahhh those sad I always win! The time change has done me in already!

Lauren said...

yes - I hate time change... blah.

I am doing some Jillian stuff lately myself! she's not as sweet as I would prefer - but she sure is motivating!!