Friday, March 19, 2010

Five Question Friday

My Little Life


1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting? I have never seen anyone. I even lived outside of San Francisco for a couple of years and never saw anyone. I'm not sure what I would do if I did. Hopefully not embarrass myself.


2. What temperature do you keep your house? We typically keep it around 70 in the winter and summer is usually around 75 I think. I am one that is willing to have all doors and window open and ceiling fans going until I can't stand it before I will turn it on. Fresh air is just awesome!!!!!!


3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes? I am usually to busy trying to relax at someones house over inspecting if they have dust or not.


4. What's the worst job you ever had? I worked in a glass shop in high school. Not just any shop but one that had 2 of the biggest cases ever seen full of little tiny blown-glass figures. They were pretty to look at. What I hated was that it was usually given to me to DUST IT!!!!! That meant getting on a shaky ladder and taking them all off the shelf, dust it and then put them all back. 5 WHOLE SHELVES!!!!! in EACH CASE!!!!! There was no such thing a Swiffer Duster!!!!!! It was the most nerve racking experience!!!!! Oh, yeah, If you broke it, You bought it!!!!!


5. What is your most sentimental possession? I actually have a couple of things. I have these "Garden Fairies" that my Grandmother had. They are just little fairy looking things sitting on a flower. They are stamped on the bottom "Made in Occupied Japan". They maybe worth a lot of money but they are a prize possession for me. I would go into her totally white living room, also known as the "No-No" room and snag them off the table and run like a mad child away from my parents. My other possession is my Grandmother's ring. It's a solitaire diamond. BEAUTIFUL!!!! I would sit and hold her hand and twirl it.

Jump in and Link up!!!!!!!
Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

1 comment:

René (aka Tweeter Bug) said...

Came your way through 5QF and McLinky. So far, going through the different blogs, I've liked everyone's answer to #5 the best. What fun memories of your grandmother!!