Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's a Challenge.......

OK, so I have been thinking.  Ever since Sunday and the message that I heard about an attitude of thankfulness.  They say that it takes 30 days to create or form a habit.  So why not make this a habit?
Here's the challenge......
Every day, come up with 10 things that you are grateful for.
Rules- can't repeat the same thing over and over and over. Yes, you maybe grateful for the same thing every day but let's look beyond.  Look at what He has done, is doing and going to do in your life that you are thankful for.  By the time that Thanksgiving (the holiday) rolls around, you should have a lot on your list. 
Of course, putting off a challenge is never a good idea.  Procrastination does not work!!!!! 

So, if you are in on the challenge- leave a short comment in the comment section.  You can list your 10 there or just say...."I'm in".  You can even challenge others on your Twitter account or even on your Facebook page and see how many you can get to jump in with you. 
Hint- THIS IS DAILY!!!!! NOT WEEKLY!!!!!!! 
OK, so procrastination gets you no where so I will start.......

Today, I am thankful for.......
1. Restful sleep when I arrived home after a 3rd shift 12 hour night.
2. Smile on my Little Man's face when I picked him up.
3. Beautiful weather outside in this change of season.
4. Mom is getting better everyday.
5. I have a blog that I can journal with.
6. Jesus died for ME!
7. Husband that loves me even when I'm grouchy.
8. Food in my pantry
9. Roof over my head
10. Learning a new career at my age.

OK.....now it's your turn.........what are you thankful for!!!!!!!!  Ponder it and get busy with your list.

Pam

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Hi Pam. I'm late to the challenge, but I'm in! I'll post my first ten in the comments on your latest blog post. If you'd rather I posted them somewhere else, let me know.