Saturday, October 8, 2011

Update....it's about time...right????

Well lets just say that life has been turned upside down.  I started my new job, which by the way, 4 weeks in and still loving it. We have been so busy and trying to remember how I worked full time and and did everything else.  Not to mention, learning how to have the energy to work 2-12 hour days and balance everything has been such a challenge. 
Funny how being out of work for 6 months can spoil you and cause you to forget how to do the simple things.  Such as trying to figure out when to go to the gym.  The what?  Yes, the gym.  I haven't been there in 6 weeks.  I could find myself not running in February if I don't get it together and soon. 
Mom is now doing better.  She had a bit of set back and had to have an additional procedure done so we are getting there but it has taken longer than we expected but that's OK.  She is recovering beautifully and that is what matters.  Planning Thanksgiving in Ga. early which will be great!!!!!!
Start 3rd shift this week on Thursday.  Excited and nervous all at the same time.  A bit overwhelming and what am I going to do if I can't read their writing or I forget everything?  I know that won't happen but it makes me worry at the same time. 
Spending some much needed time to rest this weekend and enjoying the beach and the sun.  LOVED today so very much.  Little Man played on the beach for hours and it was just wonderful.  LOVE the beach and the sun.  I could sooooo live here!!!!!!!!!  It's up to the Lord for that.  I don't see that happening but you never know what He could have planned.  I have for sure learned that in the last year!!!!!!! 
I have some down time while we are hear and have somethings I want to write and share about so I am hoping for time to sit and use the computer and blog a bit if the Little Man is busy about his playing. 
I am working on 2 different studies and some changes have occurred and want the time to share. 
Stay tuned!!!!!!!
Pam

No comments: