Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oops almost overslept!!!!!!

Working 3rd shift and trying to figure out my sleep pattern has been a little more difficult than I thought but I think I am getting the hang of it.  Last night was a 12 hour night.  It was a bit long but it was good.  I am actually doing great til about 4 or 4:30am when I would really like to go to bed but get some coffee and I can make it through.
You know how you almost over sleep?
You get caught with every light?
The person in front of you is going 10 mph slower than the speed limit?
Well, that was me today.  I did almost over sleep which made me a few minutes late leaving. Then of course every light was red and yes I got stuck behind someone who wanted to almost come to a stop on 40 because the car in front of them was going a bit slow. It was just frustrating!!! 
I made it!!!  On my way back I saw why I might have been late.  Maybe the Lord was protecting me.  There was an accident on 40 coming back that had just happened and had I not been slightly late, it could have me.  I was just so grateful. So very thankful!  It didn't appear anyone was injured and I was grateful for that as well.  He knows my days! He knows when I rise and when I sit. Oh thank you Jesus!!!!!!
How has your day been? 
What have you been seeing Him do in your life?
 PLEASE DO SHARE!!!!!
Have you stopped long enough to ponder it???

No comments: