Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sharing

I posted my "Challenge" on my Facebook and sent messages to a lot of people and heard from 1.  I'm not taking it personal.  Kind of surprised me but everyone is so busy.  Anyway, one of my friends, Marsha sent  hers in a message.  I asked her if I could share and she said "Of course".  I loved reading it!!!!!!  Thank you Marsha for sharing.

I'm thankful for:

1. A WONDERFUL new hubby!
2. A cozy home
3. Great neighbors
4. A Ministry in which I can give out His Word and lead others to Jesus
5. A new church family that is beyond friendly
6. Being encouraged to use my gifts and talents in the AWESOME music ministry
7. Having enough food for us and extra to share with friends and family
8. Children that are doing well in their work
9. Living in NC, where each season is beautiful!
10. Last, but not least...Having God at the center of all of the above!

So, here is what I'm thankful for today......
1. An exciting new job.
2. The smell of chocolate muffins coming out of the oven.
3. For a Christian Preschool that Little Man goes to and LOVES!!
4. For a brother and his wife that are coming to have dinner here on Saturday.
5. Planning for a couple of friends to come over for a movie and snacks in 2 weeks.
6. For great friends.
7. For an active and alive church.
8. For an oldest child that is seeking employment and trying to do what he can to further his career.
9. Planning for the holidays.
10. Facebook.  Connection with friends from high school that I haven't seen in YEARS!!!!!! 

Now, it's not to late....jump on board.  This is not difficult!!!!!!

Pam

No comments: