Monday, October 11, 2010

Clarification of Last Thursdays Post........

In reading the post from last Thursday, I wanted to give some clarification to the post.
First, it was not meant to be shared as a "Pity Party for Pam". It was not meant as a "Poor Pitiful Pam" post either.
The reason for the post was to
First- share what was going on at the time.
Secondly (and most importantly)- was to show you something above all.
HE IS ANSWERING!!!!
I shared what was going on and the anxiety and the stress and the tension and the overwhelming sense that "I can't do this anymore".
Have you felt that way?
Have you felt like that today?
Do you know someone that is feeling that way that is looking to you for help and support?
The point of the post
When we take things into
Our Hands
Our Way
Our Time
Our Focus
Our Agenda
You see where this is going??????
When on the other side is waiting our Heavenly Father that loves us more than we can ever fathom. He will allow us sometimes to let us work as "we" see fit and when we hit the bottom and have put ourselves into a frenzy and can't figure out what is wrong and why we feel the way we do and we are discouraged and down and overwhelmed,
He is waiting and reminds you...
My Way
My Thoughts
My Plans
My Time,
My Focus
My Agenda
You can do nothing but just Praise Him at that moment for the sweet release. He already knows and He is just waiting for you. He didn't leave you. He never will. We just get busy trying to "help Him". Do you see the difference? Have you experienced it? He's just waiting for you. Let Him take it. He loves you so very much!!!!!!!!!!

So you see, it was not a pity party or a poor pitiful me post. It was a testimony of Praise as to what He is doing in my life and I pray that is what He is doing in yours. Have an awesome Monday!!!!!!!

Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

1 comment:

Lynn-Marie said...

I didn't read it as a pity party....