Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's a BIRTH-DAY!!!!!!!!

Just to give you a quick update. A new little boy made it into the world yesterday. I took the day to go and be with this Mom and her Husband and family. I would not have missed it for anything.
I will be sharing his story very soon. I am almost finished writing but need to add the pictures. She is the Mom of Parker that I wrote about last September. Jackson was a complete suprise to us but not to the Lord. Nothing suprises Him.
It was a bit longer than her last delivery but she was what you would call in the Doula/Childbirth Educator/Midwife world "A strong and powerful Mama"!!!!!!! The amazing part is that I have watched this young lady grow up to be a super wife and mother.
We actually had 2 physicians. One in surgery and checking between cases and one had to come flying over when Jackson was almost here. It was just an awesome day.
It never ceases to amaze me that when I get to the point when I really think that "this is not working, and I need to regroup" that the Lord just blesses my socks off with such an exciting day and birth and just reassures me, I am right where I am suppose to be.
I will try and get everything up this evening.........stay tuned......of course, plenty of pictures.

Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: