Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Who Is He????

I have a MOM (My Other Mother) who has a blog as well now. She wrote the other day about "Is Jesus Enough". In the post she talked about how people are always talking about
"What He can do for you" and we don't stop and think about WHO He is. So taking that a little further it made me stop and think Who He Is to Me............................. I think it is awesome how He is working because in BSF we were challenged to keep track of all the names of God that we find as we study.
So AWESOME!!!!!!!
So, here is my list.......
He Is..........
Redeemer
Friend that never leaves
The Lover of my soul
Best Friend
SAVIOR
Rock
Refuge
Companion
Warrior
Shield
Passion
Provider
Almighty God
Omnicient
Omnipresent
King
Jesus
Comforter
Source of Help
Healer
Holy One
Alpha
Omega
Creator
Eternal
Forgiver
Giver of Life
Emanuel
Master
Lion of Judah
Strength
Truth

So, this is my list (just to get started).......what does yours look like? Get one started and share it.......WHAT is HE TO YOU!!!!!!!???????

Laboring With You,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: