Thursday, October 28, 2010

SHOUTING FROM THE ROOF TOPS!!!!!!

2 weeks ago I posted this and then I came back and posted this . Well, I am here to TESTIFY that when we finally get our senses and take our hands off something and place it in His hands and not try to HELP HIM do what we think He should do, He is FAITHFUL!!!!!!!

Today, I had "The Meeting". It took time and patience on my part more than anyone. I waited.
Was it difficult.....yes.
Was it worth it.....YES!!!!!!!!
I went to a meeting with my supervisor and 3 physicians and an extender. I was terrified BUT at the same time there was this overwhelming sense of peace. We know where that was coming from!!!!!!!!
I presented my proposal.
I used my research.
I answered some very difficult questions with confidence.
There is NO WAY!!!! I could have done it without HIM!!!!!!!!
It was absolutely amazing. I am exhausted but at the same time I want to bounce off of the ceiling!!!!!!! It was amazing!!!!!!!! He was sitting right there with me at that huge conference table that is so intimidating.
I can do nothing but Praise Him. It went Great!!!!! Now for more of the waiting. No change ever happens quickly. Especially in a large company. That is ok with me. It is just more time for research and more time for learning. Continue on with what has been started and just watch Him work. Trust and Obey is what He is asking of me.
Well, I am about to burst.....I had better stop typing and get this posted to share. Thank you for sharing in the journey.

Praising My Lord,
Doula Mama Pam

No comments: