Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Five!!!!!

Friday Five!!!!!!! 
Thank you so much Sarah for this idea!!!!!!

So, lets get going!!!!

1. I LOVE my Bible.  There is no other book like it.  It is THE guide on how to live.  It is not just a book.  It is POWER!  Old AND New Testament. 

2. I LOVE that I have a new job.  I haven't started it yet but I am so excited that at times I could bust!!!!


3. I LOVE new running shoes.  It is time for new ones for me and I can't wait to go looking and find the ones I want.  I love trying them all on but usually end up with the same ones, year after year.


4. I LOVE my church.  We are a family.  It amazes me that every time we walk through the doors, there is encouragement, challenge, laughter, prayer, and its just a wonderful place to be!!!!!


5. I LOVE Kaleb's new childcare.  It's at a Triad Baptist Church in Kernersville.  He will hear the Bible Stories, Chapel Time, Art and Music Class.  So excited to have him there!!!!


What have you fallen in LOVE with this week??????


No comments: