Thursday, August 25, 2011

Just a Quote

Today, I was driving and singing and there wasn't anyone in the car with me.  That was probably a good thing.  Anyway, JD Chandler from K-Love was on and mentioned a quote.  I've heard it a million times but today it was more.

Don't tell God how big your problems are.  Tell your problems how BIG your GOD is!!!!!

That was what I needed today.  There has been so much going on.  So much of this and that and the other.  I don't know if I would call it a "problem" but maybe crisis, decisions, choices, options, stress and million other words come to mind.  I think it is all about how we face them and the choice in how we deal with those "problems".
"Problems" like....
*Losing your job
*Dealing with unemployment
*Returning to school
*Job searching
*Daycare search
*Planning a trip
*Waiting on last "Mom" to deliver
*Finishing last Childbirth Class ( for a little while)
*Planning a last minute run away to the beach
*Praying about what Sunday School class to attend with adults.
All of these things could be seen as potential "problems" but the key for me in the midst of it all, especially since April 29th, is the fact that no matter how hard I tried to fix it all.....He was ahead of me and already knew the plan.  His timing is perfect!  There is no other explanation!!!!!!!

What "problems" are you dealing with?  He IS BIGGER!!!!!!

No comments: